About Kristy Bend, Oregon and Destination Wedding & Portrait Photographer
ARTIST & SCIENTIST.
+ Photographer capturing your unique chemistry, living life set apart through holistic wellness, primal nutrition, & essential oils. +
I have a bachelors degree in Psychology and studied pre-medical sciences for four years with a focus on doctor-patient relationships and communication. I love playing scientist. I look forward to getting to know my clients and learning more about their love, their relationships, and their unique chemistry! And my favorite part of any day is the part where I’m delivering images that are 100% YOU. I’d love to get to know you more, so please send a little hello note while you are here.
YOU’LL BE SO GLAD YOU CHOSE ME OVER OTHERS, AND HERE’S WHY:
- My insane attention to detail
- I show up to your session or event wearing wedding and portrait-appropriate formal clothing
- I love to laugh and love even more to make you laugh
- I am a hands-on director and facilitate real and natural moments
- You don’t have to worry because you can trust me to tell you what light to step into, which outfits to wear, what to do, and how to “pose”
- Every client I’ve photographed has replied to the opening of their client galleries by saying something to the effect of “I cannot believe how gorgeous I look. I have never felt more beautiful, thank you.” See: Accolades.
- I’m a people person and kind to everyone I meet. And I’ll probably have fun talking with your family members or wedding guests.
- I work hard to process your images quickly. And I will send you sneak-peeks so you don’t have to wait long to see what gorgeousness that we created together.
- The portrait session or wedding event photography experience is facilitated by me in a very calm, soothing, fun, genuine, and natural way.
- I get you. No, I really strive to understand people and why they are who they are.
Kristy is the primary photographer at This Wild Way – Wedding, Engagement, Portrait, and Travel photography.